Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sugar Free Week 2


My sugar free year is not 8 days in...

Week 2 starts here

It's been a bit of an up and down week this week as I am getting used to being sugar free again, I have definitely lost weight, my final weight for the week 102.5 - about 3 kilos lighter, mostly from the fact that I over indulged in sweet and fatty sugar rich foods in a last ditch farewell to rubbish food.

I got down under 102 at one point during the week but that was due to being out and not eating all day as I had run out of time to do so, a feat I rarely replicate (nor want to).

But apart from people offering me treats, which it's easy enough to decline, it's as always the hidden sugars that get you.

My top 'denied' food for the week?

Bacon.

Dammit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law