Saturday, October 20, 2012

3 Meals a Day - Week Two


3 Meals A Day - Week Two.

I've reached the halfway point of my dieting adventure, with just over 5 months left to go. Not quite sure what will be next on the diet front or if I need to start repeating myself - simple, easily digested diet plans are hard to come by and I have no interest in Aitkins or Dukan or anything that requires much thought.

Week two progresses - the hardest part as expected is remembering to eat breakfast. I feel like I want/need snacks between lunch and dinner, but not at night and not before lunch. So far so good I have managed to eat 3 meals a day and zero else for a couple of weeks now.

Weight remains steady on the 94 Kilos range (depending on the time of the day). But I have also eaten out a few times with a visitor in the house and had wine and cheese with meals - neither of which are in my normal diet.

The picture above refers to me having to buy new clothes this weekend. I was down to one pair of pants that still fit me without falling off (even with the belt on it's last loop). The last size I officially bought was 104L pants (42) and when trying on clothes yesterday I tried 40's (too loose), 38's (too loose) and settled on 36's (92's) which are comfortable but I can still say are not tight. Ineterstingly the cut of the leg made a huge difference. Boot cut and skinny I could not get over my thighs and calves, and the waist was smaller somehow even though I had the same apparent size.

So new pairs of jeans and 6 inches or 12 cms approx different from 6 months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law