Saturday, October 27, 2012

3 Meals a Day: Week Three


3 Meals a Day Week Three:

Today marks the first time in 7 months that I have broken a diet. Technically it's not much of a break as I have not eaten things I am not supposed to - but that I have missed a meal in this case breakfast - possibly followed by no lunch and dinner.

However I had always sad the only time I would consider a break in diet was if I was unwell - so mark that as a good excuse - I have a stomach bug of some ilk (it's been through max and the kids already - now it's my turn) and food and I are not on speaking terms today.

Still the same weight, 94 kilo range. 3 meals a day and nothing else does not make you hungry and seems to manage a stable weight quite well. I suspect if combined with a more restrictive regimin like Vegan or low-carb it would work effectively to aid loss, but I can pretty much eat anything as long as it comprises one of my meals (and no disguising loads of snacks as a meal).

Going back to bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law