Saturday, November 3, 2012

3 Meals a Day: Week Four


3 Meals a Day: Week Four.

Have not stuck particularly well to the diet this week, because I had a virus (Norovirus most likely as it was going around) and for a couple of days I barely ate at all - and what went in came out again in short order.

However despite this, because I wasn't eating much for about 4-5 days I lost another 2 kilos - not the best way to lose weight as I felt terrible - which I have avoided on dieting so far.

I also wasn't exercising for those days - I was knocked about fairly hard by the virus.

Next diet starts in 6 days or so.

The Scottish Nana diet - breakfast, main meal at lunch, a lite dinner (soup or salad basically) only.

Lowest recorded weight 92.5 Kilos.

I didn't have a goal weight in mind when I started this, but there is a part of me now very keen to get below 90 kilos again.

It's been a while.

The new pants I bought a week or two ago are now a little looser, not falling off - but definitely loose. Should buy that new belt, none of mine fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law