Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Double Diet Week Three


The Double Diet Week Three.

Not much to say this week, because I am returning to two old diets doubled up and because I have lost a fair amount already, it's not that this month is either hard, surprising or even that effective - though I am losing weight still it's just much much slower, as it should be as I am around the 91/92 kilo mark which is a pretty healthy weight.

Not sure I agree with the whole BMI thing as I have yet to understand why the BMI is a good weight. It may make mathematic sense, biut you have to take the benchmark for what is healthy and good for your height as a goal? The two may have some bearing on each other in relevance terms, but how that leads to a healthy weight?

Anyway - Max is in Melbourne and still on the diet, bigger lunches and carb free dinners with no snacks. Helps she still has a cold so a bit easier to stick to a diet in a city so driven by food.

Lowest weight for me 91.6 KGs (it goes up and down during the week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law