Saturday, December 29, 2012

The 5:2 Diet - Week Three

The 5:2 Diet Week Three (AKA Intermittent Fasting).

Success for this is and oddity as it's Xmas and I'm not at work where it's easier to not eat constantly and to eat better as meals and snacks are planned and not a matter of convenience or accessibility.

However I have beent through a fat and sugar Xmas dinner, lunch and leftovers for a eek or so and managed to keep the fasting days under 600 calories and maintained at 91/92 Kilos in weight with exercise.

Feels more like maintaining than losing weight, again it may be more effective over time and when there is less temptation for rich food (My fridge was filled with containers of Russian Fudge, Chocolate Brownie & Rocky Road) which I have been eating but also not gaining weight again on top of that.

Another week or so and then on to the final quarter of my year long dietary experiments.

Must organise a GP check up and copare general health and fitness to before I started all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law