Saturday, January 26, 2013

10k A Day- Week 3


Week 3 - 10 K a day.

Well this is certainly habit forming and while I can maintain the weight on this regime I find to harder to lose weight well. I find that because I have room left in the day after eating well I tend to snack more at night and skimp on meals to create "breathing room" which I then fill.

The lessons learned prior to this about sugar, carbs and timing all have a part to play as well if I want to make it to my BMI weight which is still about 10 ks away. So I need to break the habits that this diary effect has on filling the gaps left by watching and maintaining a calorie balance.

Less than two weeks to go and then I'll be on Raw Food only. So while this can be a good way to control your dietary intake and output (exercise) and the logging is a good habit to have, it's really only effective if you do it conjunction with the other rules of effective dieting around type of food and time of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law