Friday, February 22, 2013

Raw Food: Week Three


Raw Food: Week Three

Well the start of week three anyway. I have broken this diet twice this week - though the usual aim is to be 90% Raw according to most sensible sites (excluding the the ones that rant about Raw bringing you closer to God). Only because I have the flu from my kids who had it last week and I have been way too run down on minimal energy.

However I have kept up the exercise as that helps with my breathing, I used to get Asthma when I was heavier - now I do not - but the breathing is labored and difficult with a chest infection, and the rhythm of cycling really helps with that. So one hot lunch on Wednesday and one hot dinner on Friday were my two exceptions. This may have slowed my weight loss this week but has not stopped it at all and I am now at 87.8 Kilos for the last couple of days.

1 Kilo more and I will have lost 40 kilos since Easter last year.

Raw food is not hard when you have an excellent and supportive partner in the diet (she is not on the diet but takes pride in finding very nice stuff for me to eat that is not dull or tasteless).

I would not be doing nearly as well without Max's help, nor would I be eating such great Raw Food recipes.

2 more weeks or 16 days of Raw Food and I hope to have cracked the 40 kilo loss by the end - based on the progress so far (3-4 kilos in 2 weeks) then  thats looking likely (but not guaranteed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law