Thursday, February 14, 2013

Raw Food Week Two


Raw Food: Week Two

This is definitely one of the harder diets to do but it only takes a few days to get used to it - the problem being that those days seem to take forever and by the time it doesn't seem so bad it feels like it's been like two weeks but in reality it's only 3 days.

I have been having untoasted muesli for breakfast and my main meals at both dinner and lunch have been salads. And loads of fruit.

I have cheese and dairy in my Raw Food diet and am avoiding heavily processed foods that may well be technically Raw. I have not had anything hot for almost a week now and nor have I had a coke or any other diet drink other than juice or water. Flavoured milk also out as massively processed.

Finished my previous diet at 89.8 approx and then put myself up to 91 kgs on the day inbetween as I went out and had a 3 course meal at a restaurant that was very filling and rich and splurged on some foods I knew I would not be eating for a while.

Day 6 of Raw Food = 88.5 Kgs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law