Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zero After Seven Week Two



End of Week Two and I have been still losing weight - which is a good sign.

I have kept my sugar intake low and have cut all intake after 7 pm.

On occasion this becomes a problem when working late or out at other peoples places for dinner. The weight fluctuations are interesting as I have been plotting myself throughout the day and night regarding weight changes. Lowest weight is in the morning (after bowel and bladder evacuations) and it goes up and down by a range of a kilo and a half over the day. So where I was 113.6 last night I was 112.3 the next morning. Then as I eat and move about the weight comes back on and raises during the day and starts to subside again at night, with the most significant loss being overnight.

I suspect that going forward what I'll do - much like reducing the sugar intake - is cut out all evening snacking instead of having a hard and fast time limit.

So regardless of when dinner is - keep dinner and desert as the last thing I eat and no more snacks in the evening or night.

Meanwhile clothes getting looser, weight receding towards 100 kilos and self esteem rising.

Current lowest weight recorded 112.3 Kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law