Thursday, July 5, 2012

No Carbs After Lunch: Week Four


No Carbs After Lunch Week Four.

This diet has become a slightly different diet than when I started it. It's still bound by the no carbs after lunch rule, but it would be more truthful to say that it has become the big lunch small dinner diet.

More often that not the dinner meal (with the exception of being sick) which I have not been skipping but committing to eat every day, has become a regularly small meal. So usually that means a salad or a soup or if I'm hungry sometimes both.

The hard part is avoiding bread which feels so natural with soups. Particularly my go to soup which is Tomato Soup with chili added and grated parmesan (fresh) cheese swirled in.

Even so this diet continues to add (or subtract) from the weight loss figure depending on which way you look at it.

Interesting things to note are that my shows and socks are getting looser, not something I had considered that I put on weight in my feet? However shoes are now looser and some socks I have to replace as they slip off my feet inside my shoes, which is weird. Also as I have a nasty cold at the moment so I feel less and less hungry and have to remind myself to eat more, which is kind of odd too.

However hopefully this cold will be gone by the weekend and I'll be back to normal (as normal as things are right now).

Current Weight 104.8 kgs.

Next diet: Unknown, either zero dairy/vegetarian or 3 regular meals a day zero snacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law