Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No Carbs After Lunch Week 3



Week 3: Continue to lose weight and clothes are getting looser and in some cases not fitting anymore. Clothes I have not been able to wear for a while are now either fitting or too loose. A shirt I had to wear at my sister in laws wedding in February but I could not because it was too tight, now hangs on me. I have not tried the replacement shirt I bought which was bigger yet.

The lunches I am eating are getting bigger and breakfast is making an appearance again. Dinners are getting smaller and I am eating more salads and light meals without ever skipping meals. Often it means that I have the meat and veg and then carry the carbs as leftovers for lunch the next day. For instance roast beef last night with vegetables, hold the mashed potato and had re-heated with leftover meat and veg. So each meal is consumed twice.

Money wise this is a good thing as I eat a lot less to start with, junk food lasts a lot longer now that I am not really consuming it. Leftovers are often there unless we have people over so I can go a whole week without buying lunch, and more often will only buy lunch when meeting someone.

Evening cravings and habits for food seem to have disappeared all together - the thought no longer occurs to me - not sure when this started but looking back am not thinking about it - or if I am it's momentary and forgotten.

Not sure how much of this diet will carry through, carb reduction maybe? Not sure - but won't need the excess of chips, bread or whatever else fillers comprise my old diet.

Have lost 20 kilos in 11 weeks.

Lowest weight was this morning at 106.6 kgs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law