Friday, June 8, 2012

Zero After 7: Week 4


So after 4 weeks of zero calories after 7 pm I have slowed right down but am still losing weight, just much slower. Am down to 111.2 as at this morning and 110 is knocking on the door. Even though weight loss is not the primary goal here, it's becoming more and more a matter of focussing on that, even though that was not what drove me to try this.

In 2 days time I'll swap to the next diet and drop the time limit concept. But I will keep the no snacking in the evening time. Whatever my last meal is that will be it, no snacks or any food regardless of the time. Cups of tea or coffee or drinks are fine (as I am still on the low to no sugar intake anyway).

The next diet is no carbs after lunch, so carb for breakfast or mid morning snacks are ok as is lunch, but after that it's carb free. So likely meat and two veg for dinner, no rice, no spuds and no pasta.

We'll see after that but am thinking 4th month will be vegetarian and 5th Vegan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law