Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dairy Free: Week One


No Dairy: Week One

Doesn't really feel like much of a diet based on one week of it. Am at 100 Kilos still, dipped slightly below last week but seem to have stabilised for now on this diet.

Basically the challenge is as much as the Sugar Free diet, as Dairy seems to creep its way into many, many things. But unlike the previous ones this seems to not really make any difference to anything other than I am avoiding it.

As I have not just returned to a full sugar, carb heavy, snack heavy diet anyway the weight is not coming back on in any significant way. But based on one week so far this seems the most pointless of diets I have tried so far.

Combined with vegetarian to make vegan will be interesting and much more effective I think. The transition back to meat seemed irrelevant really, it just came back in quietly and did not go whole hog on it - and felt no need or desire to have it again, I just added it as an option.

Though I seem to be more tolerant of fish now for some reason.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law