Friday, August 31, 2012

Dairy Free: Week Three


Dairy Free Week Three.

I do miss cheese, I didn't eat a lot of it - but now that I can't have it - I want it. Same with chocolate, I eat very little of it to keep processed/excessive sugar from my ongoing diet, but even a square looks tempting to me. Same with Milk, I have been taking my coffee black for three weeks now and I don't see the point.

Not sure I see the point in a Dairy Free diet at all. Still worth trying and sticking to it, obviously I make the commitment and stick to it for the month but not a diet change I'd recommend as it seems to make little difference.

Am still in the 99 Kilo range, lowest point 99.2 ks. I suspect that any loss and maintenance is coming from the 40 minutes of stationary biking 6 days a week - not from the non-dairy elements.

Sadly I'm looking forward to Vegan (which includes non-dairy in it) as it will feel like a proper change and will have more of an impact than 4 weeks of no cheese, butter & milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law