Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dairy Free: Week Four


Dairy Free: Week Four

In a few days I'll be off Dairy Free on it's own and progressing to Vegan (Fully Vegetarian + Dairy Free essentially) which should feel like a real diet - whereas Dairy Free on it's own has not really.

Had Soy Milk for the first time last night, for no other reason than wanting to try it and see if the new stuff tastes better, which it did. So at least for the remainder of this and into next month I can go back to a proper cup of tea.

Gotten a bit over Black Coffee and Green Tea.

Weight has stayed at 99/100 kilos rather steadily but my snacking at night has increased substantially without any effect on my overall weight thanks to the exercise each day (though I suspect burning all those calories is what's making me hungry).

I may have to try moving the exercise to first thing in the a.m. which is the optimum time for maximum effect, but not being a morning person coupled with being a VERY LATE night person might make for an interesting change for me. Maybe if I can get into it as a habit for a week or more then I can form an earlier to sleep habit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law