Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vegan: Week Two


Week Two Of Vegan.

Second week of Vegan passes and with it a couple of kilos. Slowly but definitely am losing weight again, Where I was 99-101 a couple of weeks ago, this week am 97-98 kilos.

Vegan is a hard choice, often limiting the range of food I can choose from. I note that while I am not having too much difficulty finding things to eat, it is a small list of things I choose from and get repeats pretty often.

Felafel, Lentils, Vegetables and Fruit. The other good thing is the Indian, the Mexican and the Fusion/Cafe near work all offer Vegan alternatives and dishes and I have tried most of them so far ad not yet got to the Hare Krishna place further up K Road.

Couple more weeks of this and I should have lost approximately 30 kilos since I started....


2 comments:

  1. Your weight loss is pretty awesome Jones. I showed your blog to someone at work yesterday and he thought it was great. It's actually quite a cool idea - mixing up the diets means you don't have time to find workarounds that sabotage the diet, if you know what I mean (eg I can't eat sugar but look I just found this great sugarless chocolate so now I'll eat it every day - or whatever). What is it next month? Can you get more minimalist than vegan? How about the only-things-my-grandma-would-recognise diet? (if someone from 100 years ago wouldn't recognise this as food, don't eat it). You already hate avocados, so that's one job done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LJB! Though one Gran was English and the other Scottish so the food they recognise could be classified as the tasteless diet!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law