Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The New Plan - Day 10


The last week starts here.

So my final day is rapidly approaching and I have 2 more fasting days between here and there.

Around 0.8 kilos left to lose, it's entirely possible I could get there by Friday if I stay low-cal and low carb today and then have the 4th of 5 fasts tomorrow.

Then it's the weekend and that seems to be the biggest challenge - getting through that without the usual rebalancing that seems to happen in that period.

I had a breakfast out this morning and while it was a couple of hours ago now, I still feel quite full.

As usual with the intermittent fasting, the first day is relatively painless, the day in between easy enough. Tomorrow as always is the key.

1 week to go to what is probably not my BMI - but is my goal none the less.

43 kilos down.

After this is all over my writing blog will start. First project a book about my year of dieting, need to put the pun-making part of my brain into gear for a title.

And recipes, diet books are full of recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law