Monday, April 8, 2013

The New Plan - Day Sixteen

The last day - a year later.

The final day is today and I will be fasting for the day starting at a weight of 82.4 kilograms.

Yesterday I consumed less than a thousand calories, I was not fasting but I was not that hungry so I just ate what I ate which was all vegetarian and sugar free with a fruit based dinner.

Seems like this day has been coming for a long time since I started the final countdown and Uber-Diet phase and now that it's here it's a bit odd to think that it will all be over in 24 hours.

The rest of the week will be interesting to see how I adjust to life with no restrictions, I have lunch booked on Wed, Thu, Fri and dinner out on Saturday. Will I be a cheap date and eat like a bird or will I make up for it with eating everything that looks good?

Not sure I'd go that far - but the menus at Hard Luck and Molten are very enticing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law