Friday, April 5, 2013

The New Plan - Day Thirteen


The last few days.

Still in the low 83's and not fasting again until maybe tomorrow or the very last day Tuesday.

A process that feels slow but certainly is not considering that I have lost approximately 5 Kilos in 12 days (from a high of 88 to a low of 83) and expect to drop by at least 500 or so in the next 4.

Yesterday was a non fasting day and I ate well, exercised a little less but stayed to the basic rules of eating sugar free, no carbs after lunch, zero snacks and all within 8 hours (with a Salad dinner).

I had a steak sandwich for lunch yesterday and that comprised the largest part of my food for the day and sat in me for several hours, I had to eat dinner (a salad) by 4:30 but was still a little full and not that hungry by te time that rolled around.

According to the 8700 app I got from some Aussie health website I should be consuming around 1900 calories per day to maintain weight now and I consumed around 1700 and felt quite full especially after lunch. This bodes well for not putting a large amount of weight back on when this is all over next week.

83.2 Kgs

Going to a BBQ tonight and have to eat by 5 pm to finish within my eight hours, and of course it will be Raw so it'll be the salad, but still thats the rules.

I would not mind a wine or a beer but that amount of calories in the evening so close to the finish line would not be helpful.

Definitely going to have a drink with a dinner out next week I think.

Looking forward to eating occasionally without thought to the larger plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law