Monday, April 1, 2013

The New Plan - Day Nine


The countdown to the end, race to the finish etc... 8 days to go.

This is the 3 of 5 fasting days in the final week (just over a week).

Not much to add today - still in the mid 84's today not gaining or losing and while not eating loads, there are still carbs to keep the loss at bay. If I regressed to totally Raw then I'm sure I would be declining still.

However with all diets this is a long game not a lose every day game and patience is a virtue.

I have lost over 40 kilos to get here and that did not happen in a steady downward daily slope. In fact in many blog entries before today I suspect I had reached the dreaded plateau only to find myself progressing again as time wears on. Often I would gain a few kilos ( which is depressing, though it should not be ) before I started losing again.

A change is as good as a rest and sometime you have to let your body adjust to the new way of doing things, it has a mind of it's own, the metabolism.

However wait it out, just over a week to go.

Eyes on the prize blah blah blah.

Not that there's a prize at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law