Saturday, April 6, 2013

The New Plan - Day Fourteen


The last few days to go.

This morning I got to my stated goal of anywhere 82.9 (or better) with a drop to 82.4 from yesterday's 83.2 (largely due to a long day painting and running about with and early fruit only dinner).

I still clocked in at 1700 calories out of the 1900 or so I need to maintain my weight.

Having been doing this multi-diet for a couple of weeks now I can see the benefit in doing the sugar-free, no carbs at night, preferably a lite and/or Raw dinner with the Intermittent Fasting restricting caloric intake 2 days a week. No snacks also helps.

Put all these together and you get a very efficient but not punishing diet plan.

I have a new regime that makes it quite hard to eat a lot of heavy food, I had a couple of home-made pies for lunch yesterday and they sat in me quite noticeably until my eventual dinner around 4:30 ish - which was some grapes (a decent bowl full) and 3 plums.

A this was Raw and fibrous and sweet and B this was as much as I could eat as I was still feeling pretty good from lunch 5 hours earlier.

Went out to a BBQ and this time the smell of cooking lamb on the BBQ was very alluring, the smell was fantastic. BUT as I don't actually like lamb it was not that tempting just smelled delicious.

3 days to go and one more fasting day.

Who knows I may even just squeak in on my BMI provided I don;t celebrate my goal weight with too much of the wrong kind of food today.

4 days until I have to start writing daily.

Not sure where to start. I will publish what I write every day on my blog, so the diet book may be an aside project - or I may just start the introduction and a few chapters so I can submit to a few publishers maybe.

Maybe.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law