Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Plan - Day One

The 16 Day Countdown Day One

So I have 16 days left in my year of dieting and I feel like it's cruising to the end and what I'd quite like to do is go out on an all time low/high not on a plateau as the 8 hour curtails my weight gain but does not really drop it by much unless combined with other regimes.

So for the next 16 days I am going to do a little bit of the things that worked and make an Uber Version of my year compressed into just over two weeks.

So for the next 16 days including today I will be combining

Sugar Free
No Carbs After Lunch
Raw Food (Raw dinners)
No Snacks
Zero After 7
Intermittent Fasting (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Caloric Restrictions (Daily monitoring of calories, exercise and logging all food)
The 8 hour rule (well I'll finish the month within the 8-hour rule)

I was 86.5 this morning. I keep going up from 85 and settling there - so I dip back again and then bounce back,  so it's time to take control of that process a little more.

By the morning of 10th April 2013 I want to be less than 83 kilos which puts me in the upper end of my BMI.

I never thought that this was achievable - but it seems so close and that means a minimum of 3.6 kilos in just over two weeks - which all of a sudden seems like a do-able thing.

So if I push myself a little bit (and I don't really feel like I have worked that hard up until now to a bit of effort seems appropriate) than I can do it.

I will do it.

Without starving myself or doing anything silly, it all must be a reasonable diet not a stupid one.

See you in 16 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law