Thursday, March 28, 2013

The New Plan - Day Five

The New Plan Day Five, 12 days to go.

Second of 5 fasting days between the start of the new plan and the end of my year of dieting.

As always the day of fasting produces results but the issue is usually one of not overcompensating the next day. And not taking the inevitable weight gain in one day as indicative of a trend.

Yesterday my weight rose slightly because of the previous fast, today it dropped to a new low of 83.9.

Technically I am now one kilo off of my goal weight, but in reality it's more like 1.5 kilos as I will be eating a proper amount of food today. Albeit in sugar-free, low carb and other disciplines applied.

Keep up the double exercise and the diet disciplines is still relatively easy but does require some effort. It was certainly harder on the second fasting day compared to the first and compared to the month of it I did earlier.

I have been reading Michael Mosely's the Fast Diet for tips and some background science and theory on this diet and am finding it interesting.

As I plan to write a diet book myself it is good to see what else is out there. It is common to see a diet book filled with suggested dinner plans or recipes, not sure if this is just filler, expected or a good element to add for people who need help deciding what to eat. I also added a description and some keywords to my blog and made it so it can be found. Feels a bit weird to refer to myself as "as seen on TV" but hey there it is.

Anyway, yesterday burned 900 odd calories and consumed 600 or so.
Ate 2x Plums and an orange for breakfast.
2x pieces of Terakihi and a salad for lunch
2x Plums for dinner.

I like plums, they are filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law