Saturday, March 30, 2013

The New Plan - Day Seven


10 days to go on the last of my diets - the "a bit of everything that worked" ...

Yesterday only 400 calories burned and 1400 consumed, however still dropping slowly towards the BMI range.

Went out to dinner but consumed nothing as my eight hour rule meant I had to finish eating before 6:30 rolled around.

Not too hard to do despite the fantastic smell of meat cooking on the BBQ - as with a Raw dinner I would not have been eating that anyway. The other advantage in going to someone's place, particularly someone not seen in a while - the overwhelmingly positive reception to the "new"  you is very positively reinforcing. The idea that you are not just "on a diet"  but have physically transformed yourself is ever present and people often answer their questions of "do you want...." with "oh, no thats right" and the job is done for you.

Efficient.

Middle of Easter and no chocolate consumed. Appropriate as I started this the first day after Easter last year and sealed the deal with a Cadbury Creme Egg which at the time I thought was way too sweet and  sickening anyway. I feel no desire for one now.

I could go some plain chocolate, but the desire is not huge, probably more driven by the occasional scent of the kids who seem bathed in it.

I did find some sugar-free chocolate milk mix, surprisingly tasty and very lo-cal. There's more calories in the Skim Milk I put it in. It's from Avalanche Coffee and I recommend it if you feel like a fix.

10 days to go. 84.4 Kilos - still on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law