Monday, March 25, 2013

The New Plan - Day Two


1 day down, 15 to go.

So switching up my diet on the last 2 weeks has energised me and given me a new goal to work towards.

I am a long way from where I started - not just in kilograms but also attitude and intention.

When I started I was not trying to diet, just prove a point/answer a question. Then it became a diet, but without a goal weight and with a anti-boredom theme. Then it started to really work and I kept lowering the bar on what would be an ideal weight to get to. Then came exercise, again so far from where I had started.

Now I am at 86.2 again, down from yesterday and heading towards my goal of 82.9 or better.

Yesterday I burned 928 cals in exercise, and consumed 1138 calories in food, across 8 hours with zero in between snacks with a Raw/Carb-Less dinner.

Today is day one of Intermittent Fasting. Same amount of exercise, already done 45 minutes this morning, and 600 calories allowed for the day.

3.3 Kilos to go in 15 days.

I'm certainly giving it a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law