Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The New Plan - Day Three

Day Three of the Uber Diet

Another 14 days to go and my first day of Intermittent fasting in the mix - as such the largest daily drop I have seen for a while, but such is to be expected. The Issue is what to do/eat on the off days. As I am tryng to combine all the good parts of the diets into one effective and targeted plan it will be interesting to see if I can avoid the usual bounce back today.

Yesterday Consumed 573 Calories, Burned 928
Breakfast was fresh fruit.
Lunch was an Apple and Walnut Salad that compromised about 50% of my daily intake,
Rounded the day out with fruit and dried fruit for dinner.

Started yesterday at 86.2 started today at a new low of 84.8 in other words less than 2 kilos to go to BMI goal of 82.9 or less.

Because the time frame is really quite tight and the regime is strict I feel like I am actually making a real effort here, though without compromising health or food standards to get there.

Getting back to Fasting was harder than I remember it but it certainly helps when combined with the other disciplines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome according to Wil Wheaton's Law